Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Brand New has a Brand New album!


The Devil and the God...

And don't you tell me their not Indie, they are too. More Indie than that Death Cab you all love so much. Anyhoo... "The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me", from what I've heard so far, is awesome. And it is not those demos that were leaked earlier this summer, I think maybe some tracks are on both, not sure yet. Anyway, I heard some of these tracks earlier in the summer when I saw them in NYC and they were great live, and the album delivers the same energy. It's very much what Brand New does best, not to say it isn't anything of a step forward. I don't know how to describe it. What I do know is that it comes out November 21st and you should get it. One track from the album (Sowing Season) is on their myspace, thats all i got for now.

Myspace

Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home