Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The best show of my life


The Format


People may throw that line around all the time, wasting it's impact, but I am no waster of things. The Format @Irving Plaza in NYC, over this past summer was the best show I have ever seen (And I know that was a while ago, but they are currently on a very large tour.) Their energy, their lyrics, their amazing ability to mix Indie Rock, Pop, and one hell of a horn section when they need it, makes them everything a small town boy could dream for. They have a new Live EP coming out soon (And Now I Hope Your Alright, Live in California) so look for it. They have not gotten enough attention in my opinion, so I'm doing what I can.

Myspace

Website

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the format headlining in ithaca a few nights ago. AMAZING show. I've seen them a few times before, and they've definitely come a long way.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home