Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Gym Class Heroes (Spittin Mad Rhymes with some Indie Stylin)




I'm not going to lie, I love Indie music, but I have other loves, some people would even go as far to say I am the definition of a Renaissances Man. But without going into my interests too deeply, lets touch on the Hip Hop aspect of my life for this post. This group out of Geneva, NY has been around for a a little while but is currently hardcore touring the country. I wouldn't call them straight up hip hop, more of a mutation with a definite Indie feel. Anyway, their newest cd, As Cruel As School Children is worth a listen. Thats all i got.

Myspace

Website

A cool music video they did

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gym class heroes??? i saw them in highschool and they were not good live. i think they used to be on drive-thru or something.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home